Store Manager - Hillsboro
- Produce sales gains by exceeding customer expectations.
- Meet or exceed Company objectives in all measurable areas of the business.
- Supervise all in-store operations to achieve sales, service, and profitability objectives.
- Continuously monitor operations to ensure standards are met and maintained in merchandise presentations, customer service, store cleanliness, shrink, and operating cost controls.
- Ensure the fiscal integrity of the store by accounting for all cash, merchandise, and other store assets.
- Continuously network, recruit, hire, and develop personnel for store, district, and Company.
- Maintain scheduling, payroll/selling cost at or below budget standards.
- Provide timely written associate evaluations.
- Arrange vendor clinics and trunk shows.
- Demonstrate salesmanship skills by maintaining sales and accessory levels per KPI established goals, and act as a role model by setting the example for other sales personnel to follow.
- Provide consistent assessment of each associate’s sales performance and work within the store to give feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company objectives.
- Adhere to current visual guidelines including proper merchandising, signage, and store cleanliness.
- Maintain strong product knowledge for use in selling, merchandising, and giving feedback as requested.
- Responsible for turning in completed documentation as requested by RVP and/or Corporate personnel by set deadlines.
- Work responsibilities would include overnight travel, weekend and evening hours.
-Must be 18 years of age or older
-High School diploma or equivalent
-2-3 years of successful management experience in a retail environment
-Strong selling experience with the proven ability to meet or exceed performance standard
-Proven experience in recruiting, hiring, and training strong staff
-Willingness to travel
-Strong communication and interpersonal skills
-Excellent problem-solving abilities
-Extreme flexibility in schedule. Must be willing to work opening/closing shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime
-Ability to lift up to twenty-five pounds
-Competitive salaried pay
-Potential monthly sales and accessories bonus
-Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
-401K with Company Match
-Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
-Employer-paid Voluntary Life Insurance
-Generous employee discount